To Our Gran Fondo Scotland Community; 

It is with a heavy heart that we can confirm that the 2020 edition of the GFS Stirling Castle Event, due to take place on Sunday 3rd May - will be postponed.

Along with the rest of the UK, we have been closely monitoring the escalating Coronavirus situation. We have been holding off in hope but in light of the most recent update it is now clear that it is not going to be possible to hold our event this May.

We would like to express how sorry we are, and thank you for your support and patience. 

We know how excited everyone was for the event and we know you will be as disappointed as we are.

As a positive we are working hard already to make the 2021 edition even more special with your entry fee automatically carrying over to May 2021. The exact date will be announced shortly. 

Thank you again for your patience, support and understanding during this unprecedented and challenging situation.

Should you have any further queries, or if you wish to be moved into our September 27th event Gran Fondo Scotland “Autumn Classic” please email:


Stay safe, stay positive ✊


Best wishes,

Your Gran Fondo Scotland Team

  • Facebook
  • Instagram


GL Hand Ltd

© 2018 GL Hand Ltd.